• Dr. G. Chandrasekhar is a practicing ophthalmic surgeon since last 45 years.
He has done M.S.Ophthalmology from University of Mumbai in 1979 and, D.O.M.S. from CPS in 1977.
He is Head of Department of Glaucoma. He is managing K.B.H.Bachooali Charitable Ophthalmic
& E.N.T. Hospital since 1991 as Superintendent and as Medical Director since 2005.
• He is also Director of Community Ophthalmology. His vision is to provide comprehensive eye care to the poor and needy patients at free of cost. Under his guidance, hospital has started Optometry school named after Smt. Nirmalatai P. Athawale in 2016.
• Presented paper in BOA in Dec.2004-on Management Strategies
• Presented Papers on 6th April, 2013 at VISION 2020 at Bhopal conference on Human Resource Management – Topic – “Challenges and Solutions in HR” and On Outreach – “Reaching the unreached in Urban Cities”.
• Accepted Paper at American Academy of Ophthalmology in March, 2014 Title of Article: Waiting times in Outpatient Departments – Lessons to learn.
• Poster presentation at ESCRS Paris on “Post operative refractive surprises due to manufacturing defects of customized IOL in 2018.
• Attended Vision Building Workshop at Laico- Arvind Eye Hospital in 1997
• Attended workshop at Laico-Arvind Eye Hospital under IAPB scholarship in 2004.
DOMS Teachers (Unit Head)
• Name : Dr. Yasmin Percy Chibber
• Contact No: 9833412431
• Email Address: email@example.com
• Medical Qualification: PG - M.S., UG - M.B.B.S., D.O.M.S., F. C. P. S
DOMS Teachers (Unit Head)
• Name: Dr. Hemkala Laxmishanker Trivedi
• Contact No: 9320884186
• Medical Qualification: PG - M.S., UG - M.B.B.S., D.O.M.S.,
Assistant Teacher (Unit Head - Dr. Yasmin Chibber)
• Name : Dr. Milind Shripad Sathe
• Contact No: 8097296406
• Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Medical Qualification: M.B.B.S., D.O.M.S., M.S.
Assistant Teacher (Unit Head - Dr. Hemkala Trivedi)
• Name : Dr. Anand Subramanyam
• Contact No: 9820800018
• Email Address: email@example.com
• Medical Qualification: M.S., F.C.P.S., D.O.M.S. (Gold Medal), D.N.B.E., Fellowship in Vitreo-Retina
|Contact Person :||Mrs. Sangeeta Shrirao – Administrator – Ext. 104|
|Address :||K. B. H. Bachooali Charitable Ophthalmic & E. N. T. Hospital, 58/60, Jehangir Merwanji Street, Parel, Mumbai - 400012|
|Contact Details :||022-24102552 / 24131190|
|Email ID :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|We have Diploma in Ophthalmic Medicine and Surgery recognized by College of Physician and Surgeon, Mumbai.|
|The DOMS course is for 24 months i.e. 4 terms of 6 months each.|
|Hospital is eligible to admit 4 students per Academic year.|