Cataract is a clouding of the eye's lens. When we look at something, light rays travel into our eye through the pupil and are focused through the lens onto the retina, a layer of light-sensitive cells at the back of the eye. The lens must be clear in order to focus light properly onto the retina. If the lens has become cloudy, this is called a cataract. If your vision has become blurry, cloudy or dim, or things you see are not as bright or colorful as they used to be, a cataract may have developed in one or both of your eyes.
As a cataract slowly begins to develop, you may not notice any changes in your vision at first. But as the cataract progresses, you may begin to find that it interferes with your daily activities. While cataracts are one of the most common of vision loss, especially as we age, they are treatable with surgery. Since most cataracts are part of the normal aging process, they cannot be reversed. There are no medications or eye drops that will make cataracts go away Ė surgery is the only treatment.
KBHB Eye Hospital is providing state of art eye care services at affordable cost. Hospitalís OPD has unique kind of clinical protocol with latest equipments and fully AC consulting rooms. Hospital priority is to provide quality and comfort to the patients in minimize the waiting period. Well experienced and trained team of ophthalmologists and other paramedics managing day today activities of the cataract clinic. We have excelled in the field of patients care and management. We incorporated various new and advanced diagnostic modalities which aid in better management of all anterior segment abnormalities.
- KBHB Eye Hospital is a center of state of art Phacoemulsifiction surgery
- Cataract surgeries are performed as day care surgeries
- PHACO surgeries are carried out under tropical anaesthesia (injection)
- We have dedicated counseling team, wherein patients are provided with information about their surgical procedure and IOL options available to them.
- A variety of premium IOLs (intro ocular lenses) like aspheric, Multifocal and toriciols have been implanted depending upon patientís visual needs and personal choice. We offer our patients Indian as well as world class imported IOLs options.
- All kinds of latest equipments to detect and treat cataract patients are available in the hospital.